My Most Recent Project
A Writer’s Guide – Volume One
Working as an author consultant puts me in the position of helping many writers discover their author brand. It is typically the first exercise we address because knowing your brand enables you to create a comprehensive author platform that will work for you – a good platform will serve as your base where all of your efforts begin. It will successfully promote your talent and product. An author’s platform must be developed first – before the details of the packaging- before the creation of the content – before the writing of the book. An author’s platform is ann essential key to their success.
Defining your brand is the first step for any author or writer.
Setting up your author platform properly is crucial, and understanding your brand helps you do it right.
I follow the same process every time I approach author branding, and it works!
I am creating this guide to make the process of branding easy and fun.The results will be awesome for creating or improving your platform and growing your network.
Completing this workbook will help you to:
- Improve your platform or begin creating a brand-new one.
- Grow your network.
- Create exciting new content.
- Effectively market your books.
- And … set some new writing goals.
Who Needs This Workbook?
This workbook is for all writers who are ready to start their blog or website and it has tons to offer those who have already established their platforms.
- The exercises in this writer’s manual are simple to follow. When you’re done with them all, you will have a refined view of your brand and all that it has to offer.
- When you’re done with them all, you will have a refined view of your brand and all that it has to offer.
- You will also have crucial information that can help you rapidly grow your network and market your books or products.
I Need Your Help!
- I am looking for some people to join my launch team. There will be some awesome prizes!
- I am hoping for some early reviewers that can help me make sure this workbook is perfect!
- I would like to organize a blog tour. I will be contacting some of you in the near future, or you can contact me if you’re interested in hosting the tour – I’m launching the last week of July! I’m also happy to accept guest posts on my blog if you’re interested.
- Any input or feedback you have to offer would be much appreciated.
I am so thankful for anyone who’s willing to participate in whatever way they can. So please, contact me if you’re interested.
If you have any tips or advice for me at all, I’d love to hear that too!