Business cards, post-cards, and bookmarks are cheap and easy multifunctional author cards.
First off, don’t think of them as a business card. Author cards are SO much more. So a business card becomes something more than just information. It becomes something that you can use to brand, sell, and connect. All in one.
Hand them out everywhere. Leave one with your waitress at the restaurant, along with your tip. Hand one to the grocery store clerk. Don’t forget your hairdresser. Include one in the envelope when you pay your bill. Stick them in the pocket of the seat in front of you on airplanes. Leave a couple in your seat if you ride a bus. There are endless ways to use these as a promotional tool.
Post Cards: $50
I can have your postcards ordered and delivered to you for the cost of printing and shipping.
- Designed front ( $25 extra for back design if not intended for mailing)
Postcards can be Every Day Direct Mailed®. EDDM® is a service by USPS that’s significantly cheaper than traditional mailing solutions. What makes things easier is that unlike traditional mailing, you don’t need a mailing list or a permit for EDDM®. Instead, you can simply provide the routes to where you want your print advertisements to be delivered.
Everything you can fit on a bookmark or business card can be put on a postcard and more.
Postcards can also serve as mini flyers, have me design both sides and you can take them with you anywhere. These kind of cards can really make your brand, books, and products shine. They are easy for potential readers and clients to carry so they are great for events and book signings.
I can have your bookmarks ordered and delivered to you for the cost of printing and shipping.
- Designed front and back
- Your bookmark should include your books cover, a quote, tagline, your logo, maybe a photo of you, and a QR code that leads to a point of purchase.
How can you use bookmarks?
- Use them as calling cards and hand one to everyone you meet.
- Send out with all correspondence.
- Hand out at speaking engagements, book fairs, tradeshows, school visits.
- Ask libraries, bookstores and other retailers who stock the book to distribute them.
Business Cards: $75
I can have your business cards ordered and delivered to you for the cost of printing and shipping.
- Designed front and back ($50 extra for folding business cards)
A successful card should contain your company’s logo, book cover, tagline, and necessary contact information, including a phone number, website address and email where you can be easily reached.
What’s so great about business cards?
- Business cards create a solid first impression.
- Business cards can go wherever you go, making them an essential mobile marketing tool.
- Business cards help build your brand.
- We can include your books QR code on your cards. It can be scanned by a smartphone to direct customers to your books point-of-purchase.