I had the opportunity recently to design a few logos for some online courses.
My client, Peter Clark Nelson, is a heart-centered business consultant who has some great new courses coming out this summer. When he asked me to design some special logos for him I was thrilled, because the style he was looking for completely resonates with me. It’s a style of artwork that I’ve always wanted to try my hand at but never got the chance until now.
When he asked me to design some special logos for him I was thrilled, because the style he was looking for was one I had wanted to try for a long time now.
Check them out below!
I’m so happy with the way these turned out and so is Peter. In fact, he’s asked me to design a set of Oracle cards for business oriented people, using the sacred geometry theme. I can’t wait to get started 🙂
Here is a link to Peter’s profile where he shares some wonderfully uplifting and inspirational content:
Your author platform could have a robust and reliable email marketing service to meet your needs for promotion and networking.
Email marketing services help you engage your network more effectively. They let you manage your contacts and separate them into groups for different types of campaigns. Having an email marketing service also enables you to track the performance of your campaigns.
If you don’t have one now, but think you could benefit from having one then check out the list below.
- Integrates with WordPress, Magneto, Shopify, and many other platforms
- Easy email creator
- Merge tags
- Sort contacts
- Simple tracking and analytics.
- How-tos, videos, and tutorials.
- MailChimp offers a forever free plan which allows you to send 12,000 emails for up to 2,000 subscribers. Their paid plans start from $10/month
- Easy to use and beginner friendly
- You can easily manage your email lists, contacts, email templates, and more
- Easy tracking and reporting
- Built-in social media sharing tools
- Image library
- 1GB of storage for your own files
- Online training
- 60-day free trial (no credit card required)
- Regular pricing starts as low as $20/month
- Connects to most platforms including WordPress
- Email templates
- List management
- Email tracking
- How-tos and tutorials
- 30-day free trial
- Regular pricing starts from $19/month
- Easy to use
- Allows you to offer content upgrades and incentives with email signup forms
- Sort Contacts
- Pricing for ConvertKit plans start from $29/month
- Easy to use
- Marketing automation tools
- Drag and drop builder
- Create campaigns
- Sort contacts
- Responsive forms
- Landing pages
- Integrates with third party lead generation software
- Free learning material including videos, webinars, how-tos, guides, etc.
- 30-day free trial. Their pricing starts from $15/month
- Drag and drop email builder
- Email campaign builder
- Drag and drop segmenting tool to create different campaigns for different contacts based on behavior and actions
- Personalize emails with rich customer data
- A/B testing, tracking, optimization, and social sharing tools
- Campaign Monitor’s pricing plans start from $9/month
- Combines your email marketing, automation, with CRM and sales
- Email template editor
- Segment contacts based on their actions, location, behavior, and social data
- Fetch additional data about your contacts using only their email address
- Integrates with some third-party software including WordPress
- You can also send SMS messages to your contacts for follow up on campaigns
- ActiveCampaign’s plans start from $9/month