Giving Makes Me Smile
I am excited to be getting the word out about the upcoming drawing I’ve scheduled for this May 1st, 2020.
I started this drawing as a way of giving back to the Indie Author Community: I consider myself blessed because I get to do what I love within the publishing industry and I just want to pay it forward.
Everyone is welcome to enter for a prize of a free design package that includes: Trade Paperback Cover (front-back-spine) and eBook cover, two 3D Covers, and a Book Teaser.
- Trade Paperback Cover (front-back-spine) and eBook Cover
- Two 3D Covers
- A Book Teaser
Winners also receive an invitation to be interviewed on this blog for their upcoming book release.
All winners will be announced and listed on the ‘Winning Authors’ page along with their new cover design and a link to the book’s point of sale.
There are no hidden fees!
Enter today! This drawing takes place on May 1st, 2020 and the prizes can be claimed anytime.
Send me an email telling me a little about yourself and your book to enter.
If your name is drawn as the winner, I’ll contact you via email with the happy news.
Enter To Win Below
I’m Your Cover Designer…
I know it’s been a while, and I’m so excited to be back.
I have the use of my right arm again, the maker of art, finally!
I’m back to designing book covers and recently finished illustrating another children’s book. And here I am, writing again. Thanks to my followers for sticking around for the best is yet to come, seriously. I have so missed being a part of the conversation, discussing your posts and what you are up to. Catching up is going to be the highlight of my days.
…Or Hope to Be
Thanks to all you new folks for stopping by. I’ve been busy designing book covers for indie authors and writing or working at writing, since 2012 on WordPress. These have been some of the best times of my life, I’ve met some amazingly talented people over the years.
You should subscribe or follow me for all these reasons:
- This is going to be a great year for writer’s and their teams.
- I love to promote your work.
- You can guest blog with me.
- I have tons of info that I know you will find useful.
- I’m an artist, so there will be pretty pictures.
- I have contests and give away free custom-designed graphics.
What am I so excited about?
Because of the world’s current events, many of us are getting some time to get back to what we love. For me, it’s getting back to work with all of you, diving deep into my art, and writing again. So, here’s a list of what I have planned so far!
Coming this year:
- First of all, lots of catching up with what you are all up to!
- I have ten new articles planned to write from the gate. Tons of cool topics!
- I will be announcing the first FREE CUSTOM GRAPHICS contest with a winner announced in April!
- I want to work harder to help you authors get noticed! Talk to me, what can I do!
- Lots of new cover designs to share!
- Publishing my new book!
- Setting up my launch team – goals, prizes, and tons of fun!
- Illustrating a new children’s book!
- Celebrating my newfound voice and your talented voices as well!
Hey, if you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to leave them below. Better yet, leave me a link to your blog so I can come exploring!
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Thanks for reading, see you soon!