If you’re a speaker, an author, or a blogger, you probably have the need to promote yourself and your services in a way that attracts new clients. Here’s where a shiny presentation sheet comes in very handy.
When To Use Your Presentation Sheet
- Take your one sheet to trade shows, conferences, and presentations.
- Include it with proposals and invoices.
- Make it a downloadable PDF from your website.
- Send the one-sheet as an attachment via email or provide a link to the online PDF prior to meeting with someone.
- Leave your one-sheet with referral sources or prospects after the initial meeting as a leave-behind.
- Mail your one-sheet to clients to remind them of your services, especially if you create a new version.
- Email or mail your one sheet to the media to showcase your expertise.
- Include your one-sheet with proposals and reports.
- Place your one-sheets in the back of the room during your presentations.
With the Presentation Sheet package, I will work with you to create a pdf that will attract, inform, and sell you as an author or speaker.
I will contact you within 24 hours of your deposit to discuss your project.